1.22.2013

Gearing Up for Heart Health

It's been a while since my last post. I've been terribly busy getting things done this new year. Now it's closing in on February. The month of Love. The month of Heart Health. I'll be doing some research and sharing some health facts and advice during the month of February. I feel it is super important to share the facts, stories and help raise awareness in hopes of saving as many lives as possible. 

I have a family history of heart disease. I have friends who've had experience with heart disease. Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women. You can help prevent heart disease by making healthy choices and managing any medical conditions you may have.

Between clean eating, healthy living, sharing statistics and posting about fund raisers as well as sharing stories of people who live with Heart Disease or have had a loved one die because of Heart Disease -- I think that would be the best way to use this blog. Don't you?

For more information on how you can learn more about Heart Disease and Stroke, how to prevent it and maybe how to help others in need, go to American Heart Association


No comments:

Post a Comment