11.23.2012

Priorities

As a Health & Fitness Consultant it is my job to promote a healthy lifestyle, fitness, a better way of life. I show people how to incorporate fitness, cleaner eating and personal growth into their daily lives which teaches them how they can live a happier, more fulfilling life. I love teaching this to others. I've learned so much about myself along the way.

Today is Black Friday. There are tons of people all over the U.S. swarming the retail world for all the 'great deals' on tv's, gadgets and well...in my opinion...JUNK! Useless crap that no one NEEDS. What has become of people's priorities? They can spend hundreds of dollars on JUNK, yet they claim they can't afford to eat nutritious food or afford a fitness program that actually costs LESS than the crap they're standing in line for or camping out for days to buy. What is WRONG with this picture?

People have become so distorted in how they view their priorities. THINGS have become more important to them then their health or the health of their family. It's really a shame and very heart breaking.

If only they would see that if they would invest their money wisely...so many more rewarding things would happen for them. I do my best to show them, lead by example. Sometimes I don't feel like I do enough. But I am only one person and I do what I can. It's up to them to make the changes. To decide to make better choices. If they don't, that's not my fault...it's on them when they don't feel well or end up in the doctors office for an illness or disease that could have been prevented.

I pray for these people. I pray for them to change their priorities and choose HEALTH over JUNK!


No comments:

Post a Comment