6.07.2012

Do You Work for a Pyramid Thing?

Since becoming a Beachbody coach I hear this a lot 'Oh, it's one of those pyramid schemes.' NO! In fact, what I do is NOT a pyramid scheme at all!

I'll be honest and admit that when I was first approached about being a Beachbody Coach, I was skeptical. I'd heard it was a scheme. I was afraid it was just another one of those 'get rich quick' things that never work out and end up ripping you off. I did a ton of thinking and research before I made my decision to sign up.

After doing my research and learning what Beachbody's mission is about and what the company has to offer and what exactly I would do as a coach, I realized one major thing: Corporate America is the Pyramid scheme!

How's that you say?, well let me tell you...Beware, this might miff a few people, but oh well, I'm not aiming to win a popularity contest here, just telling the truth how I see it.



There's this thing in America called a JOB - Basically, the way it works is that you work for a boss, who is under a boss, who is under a boss, who is under the owner or sometimes even worse - under a Board of Directors and shareholders! Anybody work in this place?

Here's the kicker; it's VERY difficult to get ahead in this thing called a job because you are OVER worked, UNDER paid, taken for granted and it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to get time off for any reason. In some cases you even have to get permission to take a bathroom break or eat! Really?

And another thing, it's highly unlikely or at least very rare to get a raise, bonuses, vacation time and in many places the benefits, like medical insurance, really suck if they exist at all. You can't earn money unless you're actually at this job, slaving away for those other people who may not even know your name and only care about their bottom line. Does this sound familiar at all?

Working as an Independent distributor for Beachbody is NOTHING like that! You are essentially your own boss. You own your own business. You set your own hours. You can take vacations & spend time with your family all while still earning an income. If you have a non-profit organization, you can use Beachbody coaching as a fundraiser. Schools, churches, kids programs can qualify. Being a Coach is very rewarding. Not only are you giving back by helping other people, but you're rewarded by the company for your hard work and dedication. You are truly VALUED for what you bring to the company and for what you accomplish.

For me, what I love most about being a coach, is being around for my family. And getting to be home for my kids. I have teenagers and they are here, there and everywhere; sports, youth groups etc. I will have a Senior in high school in the Fall. I won't have to worry about missing any of his special moments because of work deadlines or having a boss who doesn't understand. I can take the time I need and still earn a pay check. That's incredible - Don't you think?


If you want to be your own boss, own your own business, take vacations while still making money, get paid an exceptional income and have more time for family, we should chat! That's if you don't want to work for one of those pyramid things.



No comments:

Post a Comment