1.01.2012

Start the Year Off Honest

It was time to get real with myself this morning. I pride myself with being as honest as I can be and give tough love to those around me looking for support. Those who count on me as their guide through their journeys need me to be honest with them, so I need to be honest with myself first. 

The holidays are over (finally!). It was time to find out how much damage control I've got to take on over the next few weeks. It's not as bad as I thought, but I have 6 pounds to extinguish. Try as I did to keep from over-indulging over the holidays, I still managed to pack on 6 pounds. I know much of it is extra sodium and not "fat", but the fact is I fell off track with nutrition and fitness over the last 2-3 weeks. 

Today is a new day, the start of a new year. I have new goals and a brand new outlook on life. I have everything ready to start off on the right foot and I'm ready to fight for every thing I want. Can you say the same? Are you ready to be honest and get real with yourself? Have you taken the necessary steps to start off this new year, new day, new month HEALTHY? 

If nothing else; Just start the year off HONEST! Here's to a great and wonderful new beginning... 

No comments:

Post a Comment