1.09.2012

Happiness is...

Happiness is...
Having an amazing husband who supports me and encourages me to reach my goals, follow my dreams and never give up.

Happiness is...
Working for an amazing company like Beachbody, that rewards us for our hard work and dedication. Being recognized and appreciated by your mentors keeps the fire burning and the moral on even ground. Having awesome support, top notch training and a complete line of communication keeps everything fun, interesting and challenging. Being an Independent Beachbody Coach, being my own boss, but having an entire TEAM working with me, makes even the daunting tasks, the scary tasks and the rejections all worth it!

Happiness is...
Building my team of Coaches. I have 3 now! Working steadily to build and grow. I know it's worth every second of my time. Curious? Ask me how you can join me. Join Team Fit-Nut

Happiness is...
Living the life I've always wanted and deserve! Thanking God for all His bounty and blessings.

Happiness is...
Introducing a new product: Tropical Strawberry Vegan Shakeology coming to a Beachbody Coach near you! February 14 - Yes, Valentine's Day! Drink Pink!!!


Happiness is...
Completing a hard workout! Even though I'm a bit sore...I can't wait to do it again tomorrow!

Happiness is...
Being grateful for my whole entire life. My children, my husband, my friends, extended family, my home, my good health, my job, my new iPhone. I could continue but alas I must end this and get back to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment