12.25.2011

A Wonderful Christmas

Christmas Day 2011 -
It has been a beautiful day. I can't think of any other Christmas where I've been this happy. So many things to be thankful for this year. Years past have always been good, but usually melancholy or bittersweet. We've always managed to be able to remember the true meaning of Christmas which is what matters.

But this Christmas there is real, genuine glee in the air. A peaceful, restful presence surrounding us. As we embark on the end of 2011 to enter into a new year with so many hopes and dreams to come true. We will be moving into our new home, my home business is slowly taking off, the kids are happy and growing up well.

For the first time in I don't know how long, we're all relaxed, happy and at peace with the world. No fighting, no hard feelings, no resentments or hurtful words being flung around. It's everything I could ask for and have asked for. I got my Christmas miracle - peace and happiness. Even the dog is happy and relaxed!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment