11.04.2011

Come on, Take the Challenge!

In the video below, CEO and chairman of Beachbody, Carl Daikeler, explains what the Beachbody Challenge Contest is and why it will be one of the best decisions you ever made. So come on, take the challenge. You won't regret it!



After watching the video, I'd really like to hear from you. Comment below and tell me what you think.

Why? Because there is no other place you can get quality Fitness + quality Nutrition + quality Support all in one package, all for one DISCOUNTED price. It's guaranteed to make you successful, if you want it and work for it! I promise you it's worth the investment.



Have I peaked an interest yet? No...well I understand about being a hard sell. I mean we are talking about your health and your hard earned money, right? It's hard to imagine spending money on yourself. You might think it's a luxury to spend money on something that would help you. Or you might think it's not worth the money because you've never stuck with anything before. You've always quit when it got tough. Could I be right? But seriously, investing in your health will be the smartest thing you could do with your money. And as for sticking with it...don't worry, I won't let you fall through the cracks. Accountability is top priority with me and I can promise you, I won't let you quit!

It's not about me. It's not about making money. It is solely about YOU and helping you get out of life what you deserve and that is to be healthy and in tip top shape. Your family needs you. Your kids need you. If you can't do it for YOU, how about if you do it for THEM?! 

Still haven't convinced you, how about if I show you the savings, would that help? Look at this:




Have I finally convinced you? GOOD! If you are ready to jump start your healthy lifestyle, click on the link below this picture of the awesome trainers and let's commit to get fit together!



Oh and one more thing. Should you decide you'd like to pay this forward and become a coach too. You can enroll as a coach using these challenge packs and get the coach fee waived. That's another $39.95 savings and you get to own your own fitness business. You could even make a little extra pocket change before the holidays! Now, tell me, WHO couldn't use a little extra cash this time of year?




Let me know if you'd like to learn more about that. I'd be happy to have you on my team Team Fit-Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment