8.25.2011

Becoming a Beachbody Coach is Not a Scam…




There are 3 Simple Ways to Confirm that

First…Beachbody is not only a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), but they have an A+ rating with them. That’s right, not an A…but an A+! 
Learn how this disproves the “Beachbody Coach Scam” theory and benefits those who 
become a Beachbody Coach.

Second…CNBC recently ran a story on the legitimacy of the Beachbody business opportunity and in it they concluded that a “Beachbody Coach Scam” does not exist. In fact, they stated that it appears the Beachbody business will not slow down anytime soon and that their network marketing approach will pay off very nicely for those who choose to become a Beachbody Coach.

Third and most recent…the Beachbody business was just recognized as an advocate of the Presidential Active Lifestyle Award (PALA) which was created by the Presidential Council on Fitness. I guarantee if they thought in any way that it was a “Beachbody Coach Scam” they would have never given the company this prestigious recognition!

So while these facts clearly show that the Beachbody coaching opportunity is not a scam, for me, the most important factor in knowing that becoming a Beachbody Coach is legitimate, is my own personal experience. I'm new to this business, but with each day I find more confidence in myself. I know the income will come in time. And I absolutely LOVE the products I use Skakeology and ChaLEAN Extreme. They are changing my body and my life! I plan on using ALL of Beachbody products as money and time permit. With all my heart I believe in Carl Daikler and his mission to help people get financially and physically fit with Team Beachbody.

No comments:

Post a Comment