8.10.2012

My PUSH Promise

Earlier this week I started Chalene Johnson's 30-day PUSH challenge. This will be the 2nd time I've taken the challenge and this time, I'm actually learning more!

Today is day 5 and Chalene had us make a promise. So this is my PUSH goal Promise that I am making publicly to my family, my friends, my team and myself:

My PUSH goal is to make Diamond rank in my Beachbody business. In order to do that though, I must focus on growing my team and cultivate Emeralds. My focus needs to be on helping them achieve their success so I can have my success which will PUSH me through all my goals for the next 12 months. I promise my team, my family & myself that I WILL do whatever it takes to make that happen. Emeralds are a girls best friend…

My team: The Fit-Nut Crew.

My family: Jorie, Austin, Arron & Aidan

My Sponsor Coach: Carolyn.

Myself: Amy Leever; aka - The Fit-Nut (Wife, Mom, Friend & Coach)

Those are the people I do NOT want to disappoint by not making every effort in achieving this promise.

My promise is now public!

"Success is your destiny. You will achieve this goal."






No comments:

Post a Comment