10.21.2011

Something New

I absolutely HATED working out and I ate like crap all the time. I never thought that I would some day be addicted to eating healthy foods or working out on a daily basis. So what changed for me? A multitude of things. Two years ago I was at my lowest point in life. I was in pain physically & mentally. So many things happened all at once, too much to go into detail but the point is I started a new life. I changed everything. I started eating clean, learned to love fitness and learned how to set goals. I soon realized that this new lifestyle was what I'd been needing and craving all along! Now it's my passion and my duty to pass this love of health & fitness on to others. I want to help as many people as possible to realize that they too can be healthy and love fitness. Starting in November I'm starting a 30-Day Group Challenge, a 5 person group. We will workout together (virtually), share our struggles, success, tips, etc and hold one another accountable. I will commit 100% to whomever commits to this challenge.

Are you Ready to Take the Beachbody Challenge?



Every month I will be hosting a challenge for people to take part in but it’s not going to be like any other challenge, this will be different in a good way. I want to be involved in these challenges and participate with every one who commits. It is IMPARTATIVE that I, as a coach, be accountable as I expect my participants to be. We'll work together as a TEAM!

SO This is going to be very small, intimate group with just 5 people and we will all commit to our fitness goals, health goals, diet, and stay accountable to one another. We will all be in this together and be focused on one outcome: GOOD HEALTH. What is so cool about these challenges I will be hosting starting in November is that we will all be doing the SAME THING … we will all be doing a workout program, drinking shakeology, tracking our progress, staying connected in our private Facebook group, etc. So if you are thinking “well I don’t have shakeology” well then YES what I am saying is you will have to commit to getting on Shakeology HD and drinking it 1x per day. This will be a commitment for the 5 people I take in and I want us all to be 100% committed … I plan on giving 110% of myself to YOU to help you reach success and I want you to do the same for ME!

By joining my challenge you will automatically get 1 month FREE of Beachbody Club membership. This is a great tool to have for all of us because we will all be starting at different points in our fitness levels so with the club membership you will get a customizable meal planner and printable grocery lists that will make reaching your goals even EASIER. Oh and FYI another HUGE BONUS is you get 10% off all your beachbody products by being a Club Member and you can get into the daily drawings when you track your workouts to win CASH just for working out.

Before I recap the exact details I want you to ask yourself these questions….
1. Do you want to get healthy?
2. Do you want to fit in to smaller clothes?
3. Do you want to look in the mirror and feel GOOD about what you see?
4. Do you want to have energy?
5. Do you want to add years on to your life ?
6. Do you want to set a good example for your children?
7. Do you want to have a more positive attitude?
8. Do you want to build relationships with others going through the same things?
9. Do you want to have more confidence?
10. Do you want to get your life on track and start a new healthy lifestyle?

I think we all want those things and THIS challenge is the answer to help you achieve those goals. It takes 21 days to create a habit and with this you will have others looking to see if you did your workout and hearing from YOU that day so that accountability will keep you on track!

So, are you interested? OF COURSE YOU ARE … Before I break it down for you FIRST you need to go to https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free/110089  to sign up for a FREE account with me so I am your official Beachbody Coach.

Now - Beachbody has started what they are calling Challenge Packs. These packs are what we will be using for this 5 member group challenge. You get to choose which pack you want and then we'll get to work on the day the challenge is set to start. Challenge Pack’s available to order starting on November 1st.





Now, Let me break it down for you...

Fit-Nut Mama's Beachbody Challenge:
1. DECIDE & COMMIT to joining my Beachbody Challenge.
2. Choose the workout program you would like to do.
3. Choose Chocolate or Greenberry Shakeology.
4. Receive a CHALLENGE CONFIRMATION email from me with tips on how to track progress, how to measure, recipes, fitness tips, goal setting, how to schedule workouts, how to join our PRIVATE facebook challenge group etc
5. Succeed!

CONTACT ME ASAP if you are interested or have any questions … remember I'm only taking the first 5 people! Email Me: fit-nutmama@live.com or on facebook https://www.facebook.com/amy.leever

No comments:

Post a Comment